Specialist recruitment for tech start-up, Refero
- As a start up business, Refero needed specialist NHS sales support.
- With a fantastic product but low awareness, Refero required help raising its profile within the NHS.
- Having identified CCGs as a potential market for their Online Consultation Solution, the company wanted an experienced sales person with a great network within the NHS primary care sector.
- The successful candidate needed to be bought in to Refero’s key differentiators - clinical adoption and outcome-focused solution delivery.
- As healthcare experts, we immediately identified the skills and experience candidates would need to successfully deliver Refero’s sales campaign.
- We jointly developed a market message to be given to all candidates, maximizing the PR benefits of the recruitment process for Refero.
- Using our proven search methods, we targeted our extensive professional network within digital healthcare.
- Our interviews probed candidates in detail on their sales approach, including their understanding of benefits-led sales and clinical adoption.
- The best candidates were presented to the MD.
- The successful candidate fulfilled all essential criteria.
- Requirement to offer acceptance took just one week.
- Overall time to hire was just three weeks, with Channel 3 delivering every step of the process from scoping the job through to interview and offer.
- Unsuccessful candidates exited the process with a positive view of Refero, its solution and the recruitment process.
- Refero was able to launch its sales campaign one month sooner than anticipated.
“Channel 3’s healthcare insight meant we secured the right candidate well ahead of schedule and started our sales campaign early. Working with Channel 3 has been a very worthwhile investment – they have delivered a great result and added value throughout the process.” Dan Worman, CEO, Refero
- Our understanding of the importance of clinical engagement and outcomes-focused delivery in primary care ensured we sourced candidates who could demonstrate a proven track record in benefits-led sales
- From the outset, we used the recruitment process as a PR opportunity so unsuccessful candidates were left with a positive, consistent view of Refero